Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Spirit Bound - Vampire Academy Book 5 - By Richelle Mead



My Review Rating 9/10

Phew!! Well I finished this book in less than 2 days...as usuual with books in this series they are very hard to put down, and are extremely addictive.

What can I say about Spirit Bound?

It's going to be so difficult to write this review, because I can't talk about anything really without spoiling it. If you've read up to the last book, Blood Promise, you'll have questions. Well, most, if not all, of those get answered in one way or another. However, more questions arise; things happen in Spirit Bound that you wouldn't believe, and things are just so much more dangerous for Rose, in ways you wouldn't even consider.

Alot does happen in this book, but Spirit Bound wasn't as action packed as some of the other books in the series. This doesn't make the book bad at all, it just has a slightly different focus. Richelle's writing is just amazing! I love it! I am truly captivated by this series.

If I had my way, there would have been more Christian, more Adrian, and more Dimitri. Bad or good, I do love them both for different reasons.

This book is absolutely incredible! Was it my favourite of the series? No,that was probably Blood Promise, but then It's difficult to pick my favourite, it's all one story to me. But I absolutely loved it! I really can't wait to read Last Scarifice, the sixth and final book in the Vampire Academy series, which will be released 7th December 2010 - yet, I can wait, I don't want this series to end!

http://www.richellemead.com/

Other Books in this series you might enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment