Saturday, August 21, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. 

I havent received many books this week as I have been too busy trying to read the ones that I already have, but these are  2 books that I have recieved this week.

  The Red Pyramid By Rick Riordan

I will be Reviewing this book shortly so keep an eye out. I am really looking forward to reading this, and I can actually fit this into my Book Club's reading Challenge.








The Truth about Forever By Sarah Dessen

3 comments:

  1. Let me know how The Red Pyramid goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma!

    You have been bitten by a book blogger zombie!! If you want to find the cure before turning into a zombie you should go HERE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emma!
    I have the red pyramid too! Looks so good!
    I really want to devour some sarah dessen books, I have never read one! :S
    http://lovelylilbookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete